The Fire Marshal course covers the required content for staff to be a designated Fire Marshal within the workplace.
- Understand the legislations regarding fire safety
- Understand the obligations of the employee and employer regarding fire safety
- Understand why fire safety is important
- Understand the consequences of fire
- Identify the common causes of fires in the home and workplace
- Describe how fire can spread
- Describe methods of reducing the risk of fire
- Identify the duties of a fire marshal
- Identify the correct fire control methods for each type of fire
- Understand the importance of risk assessments for a workplace
We can also add the use of fire extinguishers to this course if you want staff to have some practical experience.