This engaging course is suitable for anyone preparing or serving food to others as part of their daily routine.
This half day course has been designed to help anyone who handles, prepares or serves food to understand their legal responsibilities and know what constitutes best practice in regards to controlling food safety standards.
· An introduction to food safety and hygiene
· The impact of foodborne illness
· Understanding food law
· Food safety hazards and contamination
· Food preservation, storage and temperature control
· Personal hygiene
· Hygienic premises and equipment
· Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)