We're expanding our Event Medical Team for a very busy 2019 season.
Do you enjoy meeting new people and learning new skills? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to achieve recognised training certificates as well as meeting new people in the community.
As an event first aider with Event Management and Training you will be working on an ad-hoc part time basis providing first aid medical cover to a wide variety of events.
- Represent Event Management and Training in a professional manner at events
- Undertake continuous training and development applicable to your specific role
- Providing basic medical care commensurate with the level of training of a first aider
- Be trained in and able to complete all documentation for all patients treated
- Have due regard to patient confidentiality at all times
- Provide assistance to colleagues and healthcare professionals where necessary
- Ensure that all equipment used is fit for purpose, cleaned and stored in accordance with procedures and any faults or damage is reported
- Follow all Policies and Procedures as implemented within the organisation
- Keep a record of all hours that you complete
- Keep a record of all training you receive
- Assisting customers at events through signposting or giving information
- Assisting as necessary with the movement of equipment or materials during set up and break-down of events
- Assisting with the clearing of an event site and the close of the event, e.g. litter picking, cleaning tidying
- To carry out any other duties as required by line management.
Salary £8.50 per hour